In this convening of the International Manifesto Group, an international set of panellists discuss how various parts of the world anticipate the outcomes of the US elections and how its political and geopolitical economy weaves into developments around the world.
- Jenny Clegg, Senior Lecturer and China specialist, University of Central Lancashire, UK, author of China’s Global Strategy
- Radhika Desai, Professor, University of Manitoba, Director, Geopolitical Economy Research Group, author of Geopolitical Economy
- Bruno Drewski, Historian, Political scientist, National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations, France, with expertise on Eastern Europe and West Asia, and trade unionist and activist
- Makoto Itoh, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo, author of The Japanese Economy Reconsidered
- Attila Melegh, Professor, Corvinus University, Hungary, author of On the East/West Slope: Globalization, Nationalism, Racism and Discourses on Eastern Europe
- Oscar Ugarteche, Professor, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, expert on international political economy and finance with special focus on Latin America.