WAPE has decided to develop itself as a membership organization in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, new thought and research across the divide of language and geography, and offer its members access to certain benefits. These include:
• Free digital copies of the organization’s well-respected peer reviewed academic journal, World Review of Political Economy (WRPE), which is published four times a year.
• Publishing of members’ selected articles in WRPE and on our websites.
• Translation of selected books and articles into Chinese and publishing them in China.
• Invitations to attend a variety of conferences in China.
• Scholars who are members may be invited to China on a lecture tour.
• Members will be invited to join panels, which WAPE will organize for various international conferences held in different countries.
The membership fee for standard members is US$30.
Council members have the priority over all the benefits offered by WAPE for general membership. Besides, you will get both free digital copies and hard copies of the World Review of Political Economy (WRPE). Council members are required to submit one paper to or call for one paper for WRPE, and review one paper for WRPE per year.
The membership fee for council members is US$100 per year.
Low-income membership is a discretionary rate for students, retired and unemployed people, and part-time workers on reduced income.